Distinguished Professor, Endowed Chair and physician executive Dr. David Edward Marcinko MBBS DPM MBA MEd BSc CPHQ CMP® is originally from Loyola University MD, Temple University in Philadelphia and the Milton S. Hershey Medical Center in PA; Oglethorpe University, and Atlanta Hospital & Medical Center in GA; and the Aachen City University Hospital, Koln-Germany. He is one of the most innovative global thought leaders in public health, business, policy management and entrepreneurship today.
Dr. Marcinko is a board certified physician-executive, surgical fellow, noted Health 2.0 speaker, journal publisher and researcher, public and population health advocate, former hospital medical staff Vice-President, Chief Executive and Education Officer and philanthropist with more than 400 published papers; 5,150 op-ed pieces and over 125+ international presentations to his credit; including the top 10 biggest pharmaceutical companies and financial services firms in the nation. He is a best-selling Amazon author with 30 published text books in four languages [National Institute of Health, Library of Congress and Library of Medicine].
Dr. Marcinko is also past Editor-in-Chief of the prestigious “Journal of Health Care Finance“, and a former Certified Financial Planner®, who was named “Health Economist of the Year” in 2010. He is a Federal and State court approved expert witness featured in hundreds of peer reviewed medical, business, management and trade publications [AMA, ADA, APMA, AAOS, Physicians Practice, Investment Advisor, Physician’s Money Digest and MD News].
As a licensed insurance agent, RIA and SEC registered endowment fund manager, Dr. Marcinko is Founding Dean of the fiduciary focused CERTIFIED MEDICAL PLANNER® chartered designation education program; as well as Chief Editor of the HEALTH DICTIONARY SERIES® Wiki Project. His professional memberships include: ASHE, AHIMA, ACHE, ACME, ACPE, MGMA, FMMA and HIMSS. Dr. Marcinko is a MSFT Beta tester, Google Scholar, “H” Index favorite and one of LinkedIn’s “Top Cited Voices“.
Recent Academic Appointments:
- Endowed Distinguished R&D Sabbatical Scholar for iMBA Inc; Atlanta, GA .
- Appointed L.V. Hackley Endowed Chair and Distinguished Professor of Capitalism and Free Market Economics for the School of Business and Economics, University of North Carolina; NC 2016.
- Visiting Distinguished Professor-of-the-Practice in Health Economics, Finance and Policy Management for Physician’s Nexus Entrepreneur Advisory Board; San Jose, CA 2013-2015
- Founding Dean – Certified Medical Planner® online board certification program 2010-2012.
- CEO – Institute of Medical Business Advisors, Inc., Atlanta, GA 2003-2009.
- Editor-in-Chief: Journal Healthcare Finance, Aspen Publishers, NY 2001-2002.
TRADITIONAL ACADEMIC AND WORKFORCE REVIEW [printable]:
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume: Dr. David E. Marcinko CV 2017
- Cover Letter/Executive Summary: Dr. David E. Marcinko CL 2017
- Academic Chair 3.0 Philosophy: Chair 3.0 Philosophy Dr. Marcinko
- Teaching Philosophy: dr-marcinko-teaching-philosophy
- Research Portfolio: marcinko-research-statement-pdf
- Curriculum Development: Curriculum Development MARCINKO
- Leadership Style: dr-marcinko-ledership-philosophy
- Risk Management Textbook TOC: Risk Management Text 2016 Professor DEM
- Endowment Fund Management: endowments
- Recommendations: references-and-recommendations-dr-marcinko
- References: Available upon request.
- Transcripts: Available upon request.
© Content copyrighted 2017-Present. All rights reserved, USA.